Strict quality control is very important during mass production. From material and component purchasing to in line production and final testing and packaging, every step will be controlled by professional people following related procedure.
Our quality inspection system is including:
IQC---Incoming Quality Control
IPQC---In Process Quality Control
FQC---Final Quality Control
1. IQC means incoming material inspection, the materials, components that purchased from outside suppliers have to be checked before entering the next production step and make sure that it totally matches the request of the following production request.
We have documents clarify the quality standard of different incoming material.
IQC inspection including:
a. Outlook inspection;
b. Size and construction inspection;
c. Electrics characteristic inspection;
d. Chemical characteristic inspection;
e. Physical characteristic inspection;
f. Package inspection.
2. IPQC---in process quality controlis aimed at:
1) To discover unqualified product during the earlier production process to avoid wasting human power in the coming stage.
2) Make sure that only qualified product can pass to the next procedure.
3) To evaluate the final quality standard trend.
What do we do for the IPQC?
In each process we have quality control people who will be responsible for his or her job.
We have specified quality control documents for what and which process need to be checked and the detail instructions and checking frequency for different products
3. FQC: Final Quality Control
Final inspection control is the final guarantee to ensure the products is totally qualified before leave the factory.
The quality control manager is responsible to ensure these FIC is completely, constantly and effectively implemented, raise the method for those unqualified products.
FQC people will make the FQC strictly according to the procedure and fill the final inspection report.
All products that pass the inspection will have a QC label on the package.